2018 LRBR Dues Renewal
This form is for renewal only.
New Members please call our office at (603) 528-3544
clear form
Instructions:?  Show Please enter your name, firm and email and select the type of membership renewal.
If a late fee appears, it is because the date is on or after December 1st, 2017 Fill out this page and then clickVerify.
If everything checks out, you will be able to use a Credit Card to make payment.
Once you complete your transaction, you will receive an email receipt.
The email will give you the option to print a receipt. Hide 

Note: see important disclosures below
First Name
Last Name
Your Email
Firm Name
Enter the address used by your credit card or your bank will decline your transaction!
Billing Address
City
State
Zip:
‐ Select Dues Type ‐
  $570.00 - REALTOR Membership with RPAC/IMF Donation
  $545.00 - REALTOR Membership without RPAC/IMF Donation
  $168.00 - Secondary Board Membership
  $390.00 - Secondary Out of State Membership
  $168.00 - Affiliate Membership LRBR Only
  $283.00 - Affiliate Membership NHAR & LRBR
Late Fee: $25.00
*** ALL ONLINE TRANSACTIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ***
Total:  
Validate Entries
Return to Home Page
2018 Membership Dues Explanation
  • Dues payments are not deductible as charitible contributions for federal income tax purposes, but can be deductible as dues to a professional association.
  • The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS 2018 Membership Dues includes a $35.00 advertising assessment.
  • To avoid a the $25.00 late fee, payment for Annual Membership Dues must be received no later than 11:59pm November 30, 2017.
  • A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed on or after December 1, 2017.
Explanation of non-deductible portion of 2018 dues for tax purposes
Estimated Lobbying Expense Percentage                   Non-Deductbile Portion
NH Association of REALTORS, 15% (Annual Dues $222.00)  $33.30
NATIONAL Association of REALTORS, 43% (Annual Dues $120.00)  $52.00
Total Non-Deductible Portion $85.30
Note: The entire $35.00 portion of dues related to
the NAR Public Awareness Campaignqualifies as deductible dues.
VOLUNTARY RPAC and ISSUES MOBILIZATION CONTRIBUTIONS
Contributions are not deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may decline to contribute without affecting your membership rights. 70% of each contribution is used to support local candidates. The remaining 30% is used by National RPAC to support Federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a. All contributions to RPAC must be made by personal checks, credit card or PayPal account. All corporate contributions will be deposited to NHAR's Issues Mobilization Fund.
return to top of page